Friday 7 May 2021

My Messy bedroom writing

Our teacher at the start of the week asked us to do a piece of writing (Like every other week)

This week it was of our bedroom, i loved this subject because it was easy for me to write since its my bedroom. We described the smell, what we could hear, what we could see and how we feel inside.

Enjoy!

 My Messy Bedroom

My room is my space. The smell of my room when you walk in is of berries. It looks messy with clothes on the floor. “I should probably pick those up.” I think to myself.


My fuzzy bed feels so warm, until I take my blanket off, my room is stone cold. I bury my head back into my soft pillows. It is so difficult to get out of bed.


My whanau thinks my room is messy. “This room is so messy!” My Mum says whilst scrunching her face. I love to play relaxing music in my room.


My room is cramped but it works. It's my safe space where I can do whatever I want. Maybe I should clean it.


Besides my room feeling like I'm in a freezer in the morning. I love my room.
It makes me feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.