Friday 28 May 2021

Gods story Abraham and Sarah

Last week our teacher taught us about Abraham and Sarah. Basically the whole week was filled with learning about Abraham and Sarah. She had asked the class to do a roleplay. I was the narrator so I wasn't in it. We had to get into a team of three. In my team there was Me, Unaise, Paula and Mikaela but I was absent.

Abraham and Sarah were a old  couple in Canaan, they wanted kids but Sarah wasn't able to have any children.On one evening God appeared out of thin air and said "If you believe and travel i will give you babies" Abraham and Sarah laughed but they had belief in god they lived in Ur before walking too Canaan they waited and waited a year pasted Abraham and Sarah we're getting inpatient but they stuck by God's word it pasted Abrahams 100 birthday a year later Sarah found out she was pregnant and they had many more babies 









3 comments:

  1. Hi Mikaela, great to see you working on your quality blog posts. What God did for Abraham and Sarah is truly a miracle. I look forward to seeing you add your group's role play. Well done for adding a link to the video you watched to find out some more information. Ma te wa, Miss Hickling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss hickling, thankyou for your feed back
      Ma te wa, Mikaela

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Mikaela,
    I love how you add full stops in the right spot and I hope you learnt a lot about abraham and sarah.

    Ma te wa
    Unaise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.