Friday 4 June 2021

Sign language journey.

 In week 2 we started learning about sign language(Because it was sign language week) , We started learning to sign our names and my teacher Miss Hickling realised we were on assembly and that we should sign our names at the very end of the assembly we learnt this because of sign language week i've always wanted to learn sign language. My learning went well, I learnt a lot of new things and I really enjoyed learning some sign language. Do you know sign language?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.