Friday 18 June 2021

The Amazing Imagination Story

Week 2 Term 1, we got to use our imagination in writing, my group's focus was to describe using our senses. Our teacher Miss Hickling gave us an example on the Tv screen, it was of an island. We had to describe what we felt using that picture she had given us, but we couldn't use past tense. I definitely learnt a lot. Writing is good because it helps me with my grammar and spelling. Do you like writing?

Enjoy.

Great day at the island


The smell of salty water calms me down.

The sparkling blue water is as clear as day. I watch the water slowly ripple and the breeze sway the vibrant trees.

I sat there as the birds chirp. The waves started crashing; it keeps getting heavier and heavier. 

I feel relaxed. I start walking towards the water, I dip my feet one by one into the dark blue ocean. It was freezing.

I looked back at the trees and I saw one fresh coconut. As I crack the coconut open, coconut water started pouring out. It was refreshing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.